WHAT IS THE FEG TOKEN?
What is FEG token (FEG), and where to buy it?
The main idea behind FEG is to provide a decentralized transaction network that operates on the Ethereum blockchain. Market fluctuations determine the path forward for FEG, but the model it runs on begs for FEG to succeed.
FEG is a deflationary token with a maximum circulating supply of 100 quadrillions. A 1% tax will be distributed to holders on each transaction, and another 1% will be burned, thus incentivizing holders to hold and decreasing the supply over time. As the supply decreases, the scarcity of the token increases. This inversely proportional relationship constitutes a supply and demand model. Also, there is no limit to how many tokens can be burned. Without a burn limit, you know what happens next.
All choices are made in the best interests of the community. FEG intends to expand its crypto presence by developing creative goods that will assure the token's long-term viability. FEG has a thriving community that continues to expand every day. FEG employs a large number of talented DEVS, designers, and freelancers who work on the project on a daily basis. Solidity Finance audited and verified FEG.
From the owner's standpoint, FEG ownership has been renounced, and FEG has been proved to have no backdoors or DoS. FEG is currently working on farming pools alongside DOGIRA, TRY, and RFIII.
- Decentralized: FEG is entirely decentralized; there is no primary owner of the token. All decisions are made on behalf of the communities.
- Burn rate: Each transaction triggers a 1% burn rate, which decreases FEG supply over time.
- Rewards: FEG rewards its holders with a 1% tax on each transaction to punish weak hands.
- Further Development: FEG is planned to further advance in the crypto space by launching innovative products that will ensure the sustainability of the token.
How and where to buy FEG?
FEG has been included in several cryptocurrency exchanges; unlike other major cryptocurrencies, it cannot be bought directly with fiat money. However, you can still easily buy this coin by first buying Bitcoin, ETH, USDT from any significant exchange and then transferring it to the business that offers to exchange this coin; in this article, we will guide you in detail the steps to buy FEG.
First, you will need to buy one of the major cryptocurrencies, usually Bitcoin (BTC), Ethereum (ETH), Tether (USDT)...
We will use Binance here, one of the largest cryptocurrency exchanges that accept fiat deposits.
Binance is a popular cryptocurrency exchange that started in China but then moved its headquarters to the cryptocurrency-friendly island of Malta in the EU. Binance is famous for its crypto-to-crypto exchange services. Binance burst onto the scene in 2017 mania and has since become the world's leading cryptocurrency exchange.
Once you have completed the KYC process, you will be asked to add a payment method. Here you can choose to provide a credit/debit card or use a bank transfer and purchase one of the major cryptocurrencies, usually Bitcoin (BTC), Ethereum (ETH), or Tether (USDT).
Since FEG is an altcoin, we need to transfer our coins to an exchange where FEG can be exchanged. Once you are done, you will need to deposit BTC/ETH/USDT on the Binance exchange based on the available market pairs. Once the deposit is confirmed, you can buy FEG on the sale. In addition to the above exchanges, there are some popular cryptocurrency exchanges with decent daily trading volumes and a vast user base. This will ensure that you can sell your coins at any time, and the fees will generally be lower. It is suggested that you also register with these exchanges, as once FEG is listed, it will attract a lot of trading volumes from users, which means you will have excellent trading opportunities!
FEGex is the digital wallet provided by the FEG platform. The following are some of the most outstanding features of the transactions that can be carried out using FEGex:
- Couples can choose a betting pool that allows token holders to bet and earn fBNB / fETH or any base fWRAP directly, or you can opt to skip it and make 0.2% of all sales now into a team wallet for marketing, charity, or project. Developments.
- SmartSwap technology allows users to perform a standard swap or a "smart" swap. SmartSwap is designed for swing traders and offers up to 50% less gas and transaction fee savings on frictionless tokens while exchanging internally within the exchange contract.
- The internal liquidity blocking functions are designed to speed up the process immensely.
- The pairs are based on fWRAP technology, which earns transaction rewards for each user directly within each liquidity pool. In turn, this generates perpetual positive price pressure on all listed tokens that share the same base fWRAP. For example, if a peer has a daily volume of $100 million and their token shares the same base pair, all of their transactions will also reward the liquidity of their group, increasing the price of their token. This model provides a true evolution that has never been provided before.
- Smart liquidity with the ability for users to use one-sided liquidity with add/remove functions provides a more straightforward process for automatic liquidity addition and rebalancing.
- The ability to use automatic sell limit switches that can be adjusted helps stabilize volatile markets.
- The auto-swipe technology allows users to fumble with all the errors they receive on other exchanges.
- Advanced bot protection: our priority is the safety of all community members and investor assets; this feature shines when protecting liquidity funds!
- The ability to use FEG's perpetual faucet technology (FEGfaucet) allows users to claim free tokens. Everyday. Forever. (Seriously.)
- FEGtrack will allow tokens listed on FEGex to include their token in the application, so all users can easily track rewards and token statistics.
- FEGchart will be our high-end charting version for FedEx. Users will be able to track and chart every token listed in FEGex.
Is the FEG token a good investment?
FEGtoken offers an attractive economic model: the token is deflationary with no maximum amount of FEGtokens that can be burned. However, it is unclear what benefits FEGtoken can provide that other Defi protocols such as Uniswap, 1inch, and PancakeSwap already have. And, the price of the token is purely based on speculation, so fundamentally, FEGtoken is a lousy investment.