What is a Fullstack Developer?
A fullstack developer is a type of software developer who has expertise in both the front-end and back-end aspects of web development. They are capable of working on all layers of an application, from the user interface (UI) to the database, and everything in between.
Here are some of the responsibilities that a fullstack developer might have:
- Implementing the back-end logic and business logic of an application using languages such as Python, Java, or Ruby
- Working with databases and data storage systems to store and retrieve data for the application
- Debugging and troubleshooting issues that arise in the application
- Collaborating with a team of developers to plan and develop features for an application
- Continuously learning and staying up-to-date with new technologies and best practices in web development
Fullstack developers are often involved in the entire software development life cycle, from planning and design to testing and deployment. They are versatile and able to work on a wide range of tasks, making them valuable members of a development team.